Some issues that we have found in past cases are:
- Beams that have been cut through or severely weakened to clear HVAC (Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning) or plumbing equipment.
- Missing Insulation.
- Missing nails plates that protect plumbing and electrical.
- Poor quality framing materials.
- Gaps in insulation Heating, ventilation and air conditioning zones not working
- Plumbing leaks
- Door latches not working
- Doors mis-aligned
- Outlets that were not connectd
- New Homes must have a Certificate of Occupancy
We recommend four (4) inspections
- During the construction phase
- After framing is completed & rough plumbing and electrical is complete.
- After insulation has been installed.
- On Final completion.